No products in the cart.
- The personal information we collect from you and about you is used to provide you with discount products. This information varies depending upon whether you are a client or a prospective client. Examples of personal information we may collect from you or about you include: your name, address, telephone number, and credit card information.
- Privacy And Security
We have strict policies and procedures in place to safeguard the privacy and security of your personal information. Your personal information, including the data contained in our computers, is protected from unauthorized access. Its use is restricted to employees and others having a business need for the information.
- Types And Use Of Personal Information Collected
The information may be obtained from a telephone conversation, application, or from other sources. We maintain personal information regarding your transactions with Maxbell and we may request additional information in order to provide you with our products.
- Display Advertising Policy
To improve customer satisfaction, we have implemented Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to understand our user preferences. Through this we will only track the visitors demographic information such as age, gender and interests with Google Analytics.
- Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
- Safeguarding Your Information
Maxbell does not rent, sell, or give away your personally identifiable information to anyone for marketing purposes. We will only use and share personally identifiable medical information for specifically requested transactions and for those purposes required or permitted by law.
- When We May Disclose Information
Maxbell respects the confidentiality of your personal information. There are circumstances in which we may disclose to third parties information we have about you in order to conduct our business, including processing a transaction that you request or authorize. We will make these disclosures only when they are permitted or required by law. These disclosures may include providing information in response to a request by regulatory or governmental authorities, other administrators, auditors, or consultants. We may also provide the agent with access to your personal information that is needed to administer your business and provide service to you. They may also use this information to advise you of additional products and services offered through their company.